Sunday 27 January 2008

Sunday evening thoughts

A nice welcome to everyone who is reading this.

I was playing with the wish to create a blog for a month or so now. Since I remember I've always spent lots of my spare time making stuff with different creative techniques.
I'm a newbie in painting, with watercolor being my greatest fascination among the painting techniques. For quite a while I was lurching at the great painting forum WetCanvas!. ;) But one of my resolutions for 2008 is to dedicate myself to painting more actively. And I must also say that reading some blogs about every day painting has been very inspiring as well. So I consider this blog as a way to encourage myself to sketch and paint on a more regular basis.
You can expect very amateur work on this site, and I'd be very glad for every critique and comment that I'm sure would let me improve on my painting journey.

No comments: